FAIM enrollment in the State 2083 grant was opened on March 9, 2021.
- Forms have been updated for the new grant and posted on this website. Dispose of any electronic or hard copy versions of old forms and use the current versions.
- There are only about 60-70 slots available statewide. Openings will be filled in the order that complete applications are received. Submitting an incomplete application packet to FAIM Admin will NOT hold a spot in the program for the client. FAIM coach will be notified if an application packet is incomplete and it will go to the bottom of the pile. If slots in the program fill, you will be required to exit the client.
- Previous matched payouts completed for anyone in the household that has been enrolled will affect applicant’s eligibility for match.
- FAIM enrollees may request final payout upon reaching the minimum enrollment requirement of 6 months + 1 day from date of first deposit – IF – he/she has: met their savings goal, successfully completed the Financial Literacy training hours and the additional asset-specific training hours and the requirements of their chosen asset.
Grant 0953 Enrollees
Education Asset – the final term for enrollees to use FAIM funds will be Spring 2021 – NO EXCEPTIONS! Please contact these clients before the end of March to see if they have a current billing that may be eligible for payout. Student must provide a copy of their class list, tentative itemized term billing and bookstore charge receipts (if applicable). If the enrollee will not be requesting a payout, please complete the exit paperwork and send to FAIM Admin by 4/2/2021.
Home Purchase or Business Asset – enrollees must contact their local coach to request final payout and provide supporting documents by May 21st so the coach can submit final payout requests to FAIM Admin no later than 5/28/2021.
- Principal reduction payouts must be requested by May 7, 2021, due to FAIM requiring a follow up mortgage statement to document program funds were applied properly by the lender.
- Home closing must take place no later than June 18, 2021. Final copy of signed closing documents must be provided by coach to FAIM Admin within 7 days.
Final payout request paperwork must be submitted by local coach to FAIM Admin by May 28, 2021, for processing. All payout follow up documentation and/or Exit paperwork is due to FAIM Admin by June 18, 2021.